Sunday, April 12, 2015

Where are you?

Busy.  That's where I am.  I will have more to say, but life has just been nuts and of course writing about flying has not taken the highest priority. 

Almost done with that commercial certificate - just trying to make those lazy 8s work out.  I think I've figured out what I'm doing wrong, but I have not had the chance to go up and try out my theories. 

Finally, I finally flew some instrument approaches.  Two hours of actual and three approaches showed me what happens when your proficiency decreases.  I need to fly more approaches...

2 comments:

  1. " Two hours of actual and three approaches showed me what happens when your proficiency decreases. I need to fly more approaches."

    While we remain current it's that proficiency that keeps us in check. Way to Knock off the rust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Gary.. Thanks. It was good to get the rust off, and I went out with a club instructor (and my CFI-I) last weekend and really got put though the wringer. Helped restore confidence whiles elevating a few important lessons.

      Delete